Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Cat Comes Back . . . or Maybe Not!

P.S. I'll add this at the beginning. On Sunday the man I bought the Suzuki from stopped in and told us Tyler sold it on ebay and there was a truck coming in from Ohio to pick it up that day. I guess we won't be seeing it around anymore. Goodbye, Suzuki!

In August we sold all the Suzukis. Mine was purchased by a local college student. Apparently he tired of it in several months. It could be rather annoying especially when it rained and the passengers received an involuntary shower. I guess I understand why he tired of it.

This week we saw "the" Suzuki parked by the road with a for sale notice in the window. It gave us a chance to get pictures of it with the hardtop (somehow we had never taken any picture with that on while I owned the vehicle).




He is trying to sell it for twice what he paid for it six months ago. I don't think it will happen very quickly. We certainly have no intentions of buying it back.

1 comment:

Scribbler said...

The poor thing must be feeling rather forlorn knowing it is not wanted by anyone. :-)